Information Provided by this Website
The information on this Website has been provided by TCRA for informational purposes. TCRA endeavors to supply accurate materials on this website, however TCRA does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of such materials. TCRA shall not be liable to you, or any third parties, for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages, losses, costs, liabilities or expenses allegedly arising out of or in relation to you access (or inability to access), use of or reliance on any information contained on this website.
What information do we collect and how do we collect it?
We will only collect information where we need to do so to provide our service to you. If we ask you for anything that is not necessary but may be helpful, we will indicate that it is optional that this is provided to us. You are not required to provide us with your personal information. However, if you don’t, or we can’t otherwise collect your personal information, it may affect our ability to engage with you.
- Personal Data: While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: your email address, first name and last name, phone number, address, state, province, ZIP/postal code, city & usage data.
- Automatic Information and Log Data: We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website Through cookies and other automated means, Web servers may log information such as IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your device type, operating system type, mobile device identifier, browser type, domain, and other system settings, the name of your ISP or mobile carrier. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
- Course Registration: When you sign up for any TCRA’s courses or services, we ask you for information relevant to the service being requested, which may include your credit card or other payment information. If you choose to make a payment online, you will be redirected to a third-party host who will process the transaction. TCRA neither receives nor retains any of your credit card or other payment information.
How do we use your information?
We use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with Automatically Collected Information we receive to customize our Website. We use the information we collect about you to establish your account and provide the Services; provide customized content to you; communicate with you through email and phone, send you emails to inform you about our features and services; promotional messages and web analytics data, provide feedback to third party businesses; and take action regarding unlawful or harmful activities, contact you with marketing and advertising that we believe may be of interest to you or provide our products and services you have requested or purchased from us.
Additionally, we may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with us through the Service
- To attend and manage your requests to us
- We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience
Retention of Your Personal Data
The security of your information is very important to us, but please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Links to Other Websites